Terms & Conditions
- Our Website is https://www.vieve.us/ (“Website”). These terms and conditions (“Terms”) are the terms on which our Website is made available to you and on which we supply products, including goods, services and content. Please read these Terms carefully before using our Website.
- By using or accessing our Website, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms as they apply to your use of or access to our Website. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms then do not use or access our Website.
- We are VIEVE Ltd a company incorporated in Scotland with company number SC 627693. “We”, “us” and “our” refers to Vieve Ltd.
- If you have any questions, complaints or comments about your experience ordering or buying products from us, or about being a VIEVEmuse or VIEVE VIP or about our Website please contact us by email at mailto:email@example.com.
- Buying Products on Our Website
- Predominantly, we sell beauty products. These are goods but we refer to them as “product “ and as “goods” in these Terms and on our Website. To order product you will need to follow the ordering procedures set out on the relevant order page.
- How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this by email and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because the payment failed, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
- Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- All details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing products on our Website must be correct. You confirm that the payment method which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any products and delivery. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit or debit card details from your card issuer before providing you with any products.
- Products may vary slightly from the pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
Our rights to make changes. We may change the product and/or the services:
- owing to changes in our supply or procurement;
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and/or
- to implement technical
If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see clause 6- Your rights to end the contract).
- Providing the products
- Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website. Delivery costs do not include any import duty that may be payable by you if your delivery address is not in the UK.
- When we will provide the products. If the products are goods we will deliver them to you as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order.
- We aim to process UK mainland orders on a 3-5 day service, Monday to Friday with delivery according to the option you select with the selected delivery charges applied when you place your order. Our website is solely for the promotion of our products in the UK and EEA. We will make all reasonable efforts to accept and to fulfil orders from outside the UK and EEA within legislative and logistic constraints and subject to additional charges to you which may include delivery, sales tax, customs and excise.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, you will be told by the carrier how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
- If you do not re-arrange delivery. If after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery or return costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract and clause 2 will apply.
- When you become responsible for the goods. Product will become your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us or you collect it from the carrier.
- When you own goods. You will own product once we have received your payment in full.
Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a product:
- to deal with technical changes;
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; or
- owing to changes in our supply or procurement.
- Your rights if we suspend the supply of products. We will contact you if we have to suspend the supply of the product. You may contact us to end the contract for a product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it, in each case for a period of more than two months and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
- If we cannot accept your order (clause 2.4) or we wish to make changes (clause 3.3) or by reason of delay (clauses 5.4, 5.5 and or 5.6) or if the contract ends in any way (clauses 6, 7 or 8) below, then we will not be under any obligation to supply nor will you have any right to receive any “free sample” or other gift or reward (including VIP Points) that may be offered from time to time on our website or elsewhere.
Your rights to end the contract
You can end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product replaced or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 9;
- If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 2;
- If you have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period but you may lose this right see clause 6.5;
Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (d) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than two months; or
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
- Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.
- Our special gently used policy allows you to return cosmetic products in some circumstances. If you open a product or even if you open a product and gently try it, we will refund the price or exchange the product if you don’t like the product providing you return it to us following our returns procedure, at our absolute discretion. This policy will not apply to any product you have purchased from us before, nor will it apply to product which has been more than gently used, nor to multiple items of the same product or colour. This is a discretion on our part to give you the confidence to buy so you can see and try our
When you don't have the right to change your mind. In relation to the products we supply, you do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
- cosmetics products including applicators sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them (except where our used or gently used policy above applies);
- digital products after you have started to download or stream these; or
- services, once these have been completed, even if the cancellation period is still running.
- How long do I have to change my mind? If you have bought goods from us, you have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods (or the last of the goods in your order if it is a split delivery), unless the products fall within (a) (b) or (c) above in which case you cannot change your mind.
- You can end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind)
Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Phone or email. Call customer services on +44(0)20 3011 0960 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please provide your name, home address, order number, contents of the order, your phone number and email address.
- Email via our Website via https://www.vieve.us/contact where you can click on the link to email us. Again, please provide your name, home address, order number, contents of the order, your phone number and email address.
- Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must post them back to us using our returns service. Please email us at email@example.com for a return label. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send all the product back within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract. If you have received any gift(s) with purchase, in connection with product you wish to return you must also return all such gift(s), which may be all or a portion of them as per the terms of the relevant gift with purchase promotion. If you fail to return such gift(s) you will be charged the purchase price for such gift(s) and this will be deducted from any amount you have paid for product you wish to return.
When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return from the UK or the ROI:
- if the products are faulty or misdescribed;
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong; or
- if you are exercising your right to change your mind.
- Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind but you choose to send by a method other than our free returns service and if you are returning product from anywhere other than the UK or ROI) you must pay the costs of return.
- How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs where the goods are returned under (a) or (b) above, by the method you used for payment.
- When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you.
Our rights to end the contract
We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us or payment is declined when it is due; or
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from the carrier’s depot.
- If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for returned products less delivery charges we incur if you have failed to take delivery or collect product.
- We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
If there is a problem with the product
- How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at 020 3011 0960 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must return them to us. We will pay the costs of postage or collection from the UK or ROI or elsewhere if we are required to by applicable law. Please call customer services on +44(0)20 3011 0960 or email us at email@example.com for a return label or to arrange collection.
Price and payment
- Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We use our best efforts to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
- We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- What happens if we got the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product's correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product's correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
- Pay using your Welcome code and VIP Vouchers. If you have a Welcome code or any other bonus code (“Code”) from us (other than VIP Vouchers which are dealt with below in clause 16), none of these Codes is transferable and can only be used by you when making a purchase of product from our Website if you are signed on to your VIEVE Account (see clause 14) on our Website. You cannot use a Code for your purchase if you check out as a guest or in any other way. The Welcome code cannot be used on newness or limited SKUs and at our discretion. If for any reason you need to return a purchase made with a Code, then that will be subject to clause 6 and 7 and in particular clause 7.4 (actual price paid).
Codes may expire. Please note that the award of any and all Codes is entirely at our discretion and, without incurring any liability to you to the fullest extent permitted by law, we may at any time or in any instance choose:
- not to award Codes
- not to redeem Codes
- to reissue any Code(s); and/or
- not to reissue any Codes.
- When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment via our service providers, Stripe and Paypal who accept most major credit and debit cards. You must pay for the goods before we dispatch them.
- Unless otherwise stated, our Website is presented solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Your use of our Website grants no rights to you in relation to any intellectual property rights including, without limitation, trade marks whether registered or unregistered, copyright, designs, logos, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, text, get-up, styling and branding belonging to us or the intellectual property of third parties in our Website and its contents persisting in any jurisdiction whether or not it is expressly identified as proprietary intellectual property. You may use our Website and its contents only as expressly authorised by us.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, store, reproduce, republish, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public or distribute in any way any content, image, copy or any other element of our Website or the computer codes of elements comprising our Website.
- You agree to indemnify us and to keep us indemnified on demand in relation to any claim for damages (including any legal fees in relation to such claim for damages) made by us or by any third party for any breach or suspected breach by you of this clause 11.
- Your Use of Our Website
- You agree that in using our Website you will not:
- use our Website in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal activity;
- use our Website in any way that interrupts, damages, impairs or renders the Website less efficient;
- use our Website for any purpose other than personal use and in a lawful manner in accordance with applicable law;
- email, transmit or otherwise disseminate any content which is defamatory, obscene, in breach of copyright or other intellectual property rights, vulgar or indecent or may have the effect of being harassing; threatening, abusive or hateful or that otherwise degrades or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, belief, political persuasion or disability;
- advertise or promote third party or your own products or services including by way of the distribution of ‘spam’ email;
- transfer files that contain viruses, trojans or other harmful programs; or
- access or attempt to access the accounts of other users or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate our Website security measures.
- We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to our Website at any time without notice at our discretion.
- You agree to indemnify us and to keep us indemnified on demand in relation to any claim for damages (including any legal fees in relation to such claim for damages) made by a third party in respect of any matter in relation to or arising from your use of our Website including any breach or suspected breach of these Terms or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- We cannot give any assurances that our products may be made available or used in any particular jurisdiction outside the UK under any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. You accept that if you are resident outside the UK or EEA, you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to purchase and use the products. We accept no liability, to the extent permitted by applicable law, for any costs, losses or damages resulting from or related to the purchase or attempted purchase of the products by persons in jurisdictions outside the UK or the EEA.
- You agree that in using our Website you will not:
- Your Content
- By submitting information, text, photos, graphics, Reviews or other content to us via our Website, you grant us the irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual royalty free right to use such content at our own discretion including, without limitation, to edit, copy, reproduce, disclose, post and remove such content from our Website, and on all the social media channels we use from time to time.
- You confirm that you have the right to submit any content submitted to or posted by you on our Website and have obtained all necessary licences, permissions, consents and/or approvals for us to use the content as contemplated in these Terms.
- Any content you submit or post to our Website must comply not only with the letter but also with the spirit the following content standards and shall:
- where you state facts, be accurate;
- where you state opinion, you must genuinely hold the opinion;
- and shall not and must not:
- be defamatory of any person;
- be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- promote sexually explicit or abuse material;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal content or activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that the content emanates from Vieve, if this is not the case.
- advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse;
- contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism; nor
- contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
- JOIN VIEVE
- You may only have one VIEVE Account. Please do not try to register more than one VIEVE Account. We may cancel any of your VIEVE Account(s) at any time.
- You do not need to register as a VIEVEmuse on our Website in order to make a purchase from our Website.
- You do need not need to be registered as a VIEVEmuse to have a VIEVE VIP Account and to receive and use VIEVE VIP Points.
- VIEVE VIP
- We have a loyalty reward scheme called VIEVE VIP which we have set up as a thank you for all your support and have created various ways (“Activities”) for you to earn points (“VIP Points”) which we hope you will be able to use towards your next purchase of product from our Website.
- If you cancel your VIEVE Account you will lose any VIP Points on your VIEVE VIP Account. If you do not wish to be enrolled as a holder of a VIEVE VIP Account, please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be unenrolled. Once unenrolled you will lose all your VIP Points. You can ask us to enrol you in a new VIEVE VIP Account but your VIP Points Balance will be zero.
- You can only collect VIP Points on your own VIEVE VIP Account and you cannot share them or transfer them to anyone else or to any other VIEVE VIP Account.
- Activities are things you can do to earn VIP Points. We may change Activities in any way and at any time. This includes adding new Activities or removing them or increasing the number of VIP Points you may receive or reducing the number of VIP Points that you may receive.
- You can only collect VIP Points when making a purchase of product from our Website if you are signed on to your VIEVE Account on our Website. You will not get VIP Points for your purchase if you check out as a guest or in any other way.
- When writing review of our product via the review product facility on our Website (a “Review”) you can only collect VIP Points if you are on to your VIEVE Account on our Website. You will not get VIP Points for your purchase if you post a Review as a guest or in any other way.
- The current Activities to earn VIP Points are set out in the table below.
Activity to earn VIEVE VIP Points
create a VIEVE Account
one account per person
350 VIP Points
to celebrate your birthday
you will need to supply your date of birth
250 VIP Points
if you make a purchase
points will be deducted if product is returned or order is cancelled; no points awarded in relation to purchase (whole or part) made with VIP Voucher(s) defined below
5 VIP Points per whole £1
follow us on Instagram
one award per Instagram account; you will only be rewarded once for this Activity; VIP Points may be deducted if you unfollow us within 3 months
50 VIP Points
like us on Facebook
one award per Facebook account; you will only be rewarded once for this Activity; VIP Points may be deducted if you unfollow us within 3 months
50 VIP Points
write a Review
you may send us up to 2 Reviews in each calendar month which we expect to be genuinely held view(s); Reviews must comply with these Terms and may or may not be displayed on our Website
250 VIP Points per Review
refer a friend
you must have permission to send us your friend’s contact email and your friend must register for a VIEVE Account and not close their VIEVE Account within 6 months of registering otherwise the relevant VIP Points may be deducted
500 VIP Points for you; and
- VIP Points have no cash value. VIP Points may be use only once they are exchanged for a unique code (“VIP Voucher”) to be applied during checkout on our Website. You need to accrue a certain number of VIP Points before you can apply via our Website for your VIP Points to be exchanged for a VIP Voucher. VIP Vouchers have no cash value.
- From time to time, we may run promotions in which you may be awarded double VIP Points for certain Activities you carry out during a certain period. If you perform any of the Activities we identify in respect of the relevant promotion in the relevant period, then the number of VIP Points awarded to you in respect of the identified Activity/ies you perform will be double the number of VIP Points set out in the table above. Such VIP Points will be subject to all other terms and conditions in respect of VIP Points.
- VIP Points may be exchanged for VIP Vouchers as set out in the table below. VIP Points are not redeemable in any other way.
Voucher to the value of £
- VIP Vouchers are not transferable and can only be used by you when making a purchase of product from our Website if you are signed on to your VIP Account on our Website. Please note the Important Notes section in the table above. You cannot use VIP Vouchers and will not get points for your purchase if you check out as a guest or in any other way. You will not get VIP Points based on the value of any purchase made using VIP Vouchers. If for any reason you need to return a purchase made with VIP Vouchers, your VIP Account will be credited with the number of VIP Points that you exchanged for the VIP Vouchers
- VIP Points may expire. If you do not earn any points from Activities for a period of 12 months from the date of your last Activity, all your VIP Points will be cancelled and your VIEVE VIP Account will show that you have a VIP Points Balance of zero. We will try to send a notification to remind you of an upcoming expiry of VIP Points using the email address linked to your VIEVE VIP Account so please keep us up to date with any changes in your email address.
- Please note that the award of any and all VIP Points is entirely at our discretion and, without incurring any liability to you to the fullest extent permitted by law, we may at any time or in any instance choose:
- not to award VIP Points;
- to deduct VIP Points from any VIP Point Balance; and/or
- to close any or all VIEVE VIP Accounts.
- Linking to Our Website
- You may establish links to the Website provided you meet all of the following conditions:
- You link only to the home page of our Website;
- You do not remove or obscure advertisements, the copyright notice or other notices on the Website;
- You give us notice of such link by emailing us at email@example.com and
- You immediately stop providing links to our Website if we ask you to remove them.
- We make no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access through our Website or which may link to our Website. When you access any other website it is independent from us. We have no control over the content or availability of that website. In addition, a link to any other site does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use of, such a website and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any other website or resource. You agree that you will not involve us in any dispute between you and the third party website operator. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to the relevant website administrator or website operator.
- You may establish links to the Website provided you meet all of the following conditions:
- Availability of Our Website
- We will try to make our Website available but cannot guarantee that our Website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free or that defects will be corrected. We do not accept any liability for its unavailability. Access to our Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond our control.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products including the right to receive products which are: as described and match information we provided to you and any sample or model seen or examined by you; of satisfactory quality; fit for any particular purpose made known to us; supplied with reasonable skill and care and; and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- No warranty. All content and services on our Website are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. We do not make any representation or give any warranty (whether express or implied) in respect of our Website or its content, including, without limitation, any advice given (on a personal or general basis) and statements made by advertisers on or via the Website, or in respect of any transaction that may be conducted on or through our Website. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict your statutory rights as a consumer under English law.
- We do not accept liability for damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from your use of our Website. We do not guarantee or warrant that any content available for downloading from our Website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks). You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets the technical specifications necessary to use our Website.
- We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity and our entire liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be limited in aggregate to the sum of £10.
How we may use your personal data
Other important terms
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else (except that you can always transfer our guarantee). You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your guarantee on to). This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- Causes beyond Control. Neither you nor we will be responsible for any failure or delay in performing any obligation to the other due to causes beyond your or our control. We will take reasonable steps to prevent or minimise any delay. We will notify you if there is a risk of substantial delay and give you the right to cancel your order.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts. If you are a consumer resident in the UK and you wish to bring court proceedings against us, you must do so within the UK. If you are buying our products from anywhere outside the UK this does not deprive you of the protection afforded to you by virtue of local laws in that territory.
- These Terms govern our relationship and we intend to rely on them and the details set out in any order you place or use you make of our Website. If you require any changes, please ask us to put them in writing to avoid misunderstandings between us.
- Nova Glow - Gift With Purchase Terms & Conditions
Last updated 30 November 2023.
© Vieve Ltd 2023 All rights reserved